News And Notices
30 March 2018
Launch of French Government “France-Visas” website. Visit this website for comprehensive information on visas and on how to apply: 1: check whether you need a visa and prepare your application; 2: check who can examine your application; 3: fill your visa application form and, if required: 4: book an appointment to submit your application in VFS GLOBAL visa application centre.
How to submit a visa application?
- You are kindly invited to visit the “France-Visas” official website where you will find guidelines describing the process to be followed to apply for a visa
- To check whether your application calls for a specific response: click on “Submit your application”, select the country where you intend to apply and the heading “Local features” will be displayed
At the end of the “France-Visas” process:
- A checklist of required supporting documents will be displayed: save it and print it;
- Your visa application form will be available for printing: save it and print it
- The page indicating how to book an appointment will be displayed;
- Click on the link to VFS appointment booking module
When the VFS module appointment system is displayed:
- Create a VFS account with your personal details (name, surname, email address, phone number)
- Choose a password: your password must contain between 8 and 15 characters with at least an upper letter, a lower letter, a digit and one of the following special characters : $ @ # ! % * ? & (no other character is allowed).
- The next screen will display a list of options, with “Schedule appointment”
- If you require an assistance: click on “?” (top right corner for online help)
To prepare yourself for your appointment at the visa application centre, you are invited to visit the France-Visas website page “Whom should I contact?” where you will find information under the heading “Appointment information”.
At the VFS centre, you will have to present:
- Your appointment confirmation letter
- The visa application form (automatically printed at the end of the France-Visas proves)
- The checklist of required documents (to be printed from the France-Visas website)
- The passport
- The required supporting documents
- The fees
Page “Whom should I contact?” of France-Visas website, you will find a link to the VFS tracking module.
The Premium Lounge Service is available for those customers who would like to experience a dedicated service with individual attention of one of our staff. This service provides the following amenities:
- A separate Premium service lounge
- Stylish surroundings with refreshments
- A personalized reception
- Magazines, newspapers and refreshment at your disposal
- A minimized waiting time to access the counters
- Photo booth and photocopy services included.
The PREMIUM service can be opted on arrival at the Visa Application Centre.
Availing the Premium Lounge Service does not mean that your visa will be processed faster.
- In addition to the basic service fees: KZT 15 000 per applicant
- Service to be paid in cash or by card
- A receipt is always given when paying the optional services (except for the automatic self-service machines)
- KAZAKHSTAN is a fairly wide spread country and distances to travel from one place to another can be time consuming, expensive and of course tiring
- To facilitate applicants, the VFS Global Visa Application Centre has contracted with DHL in Kazakhstan where your passport/documents can be returned through a courier service.
- With an excellent track record, DHL is able to deliver packages in almost every part of Kazakhstan at your doorsteps – saving applicants lot of time and money
- Please speak to the Submission Officer at the Visa Application Centre for more details
- This service is optional.
The courier service may be opted on:
- In the visa application centre
- KZT 4000 for a single passport
- KZT 8000 up to 5 passports at the same address (advised for families)
Courier After Submission Service
- The applicant can still opt for courier service after leaving the visa application centre;
- The applicant should contact the branch of any bank and pay the cost of this additional service
- call the helpline or submit the request via e-mail at: email@example.com to order the courier delivery of the processed passport with indication of first name, last name, reference number, address of courier delivery and contact telephone number.
- After the request is received at France Visa Application Center the applicant will be contacted via e-mail or telephone in order to confirm the courier delivery of his/her documents
- The delay of one way courier delivery is 1-5 calendar days.
- KZT 6500 for a single passport
Procedure to follow:
- Applicant can go to any branch of bank to pay for the courier fees.
- The applicant must ensure that all the information mentioned below are accurately stated at the bank counter to make payment for courier service:
- Company name - VF Services LL(Kazakhstan) LLP (ВиЭф Сервисис (Казахстан) ЛЛПи)
- Юридический адрес: г.Алматы ул. Тимирязева 28 В офис 510
- БИН: 080540017899
- АО «Ситибанк Казахстан»
- БИК: CITIKZKA
- ИИК: KZ83 8320 1T02 0043 8000 (KZT)
- Кбе 17
- After the payment is done ,the applicant has to send the scan copy of the receipt of payment made at the bank along with applicant’s details on the e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the confirmation of payment is received at Visa Application Center ,the passport will be sent to the applicant via DHL courier service at the address indicated in the request.
Photo Booth Facility
- Have your photo taken as per the specific requirement of the French regulations.
- KZT 800 (4 photos)
- The purchase of travel insurance is available at the VFS Global Visa Application Centre for FRANCE
- Please speak to the submission officer in the centre
- Depending on the travel insurance that is chosen
A photocopy service is available within the centre.
- KZT 200 per page
- Service to be paid in cash or by card
- Applicants can send an e-mail to our printout desks with the electronic documents for printing any pending documents related to their visa application.
- This service is available within the centre.
- Please speak to the Submission Officer or info officer at the Visa Application Centre for more details.
- KZT 200 per page
- Service to be paid in cash
+7 727 350 57 35
08:30 - 17:30 hours, Monday to Friday